Select Menu

Entertainment

Fashion

Film Festival

Model

Movie

Photoshoot

Sports Illustrated

» » Poonam Pandey Launches Helen Movie Poster | Watch the Video


Unknown 7:59 PM 0


Yet another actress Poonam Pandey has made headlines during ICC World Cup 2015 matches and this time too is no different.

The actress revealed her upcoming film "Helen" film's poster. "Helen" is written & directed by Ajit Rajpal & produced by Suresh Nakum & Vipin Medhekar under the production of The World Networks.

"Helen is what I always want to offer the world & it's a unique script by Ajit Rajpal who had written Nasha Movie for me earlier,"

The actress grabbed the lime-light when she promised once again to strip if the Indian team won the ICC World Cup 2015. However, her plan's fell apart when she was slammed by the police.

This time she announced her film's as her way to celebrates the World Cup & even cut a World Cup cake at the event.

I am very much excited about today's clash between india vs australia. I have always celebrated World Cup like Diwali. I was silent since long because I wanted to announce my next film Helen during the ICC World Cup 2015. When we asked if the film was a biopic on legendary actress Helen Ji, Poonam said that the film was in no way related to Salman step mother.

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply